GasGrab™ Gas Cylinder Handles
GasGrab™'s unique patented scissor action clamps around the body of the cylinder allowing the operator to safely lift or move it a short distance.
From only £89.95
Standard Gas Cylinder Cages
Our all new range of static cages now include high security hinges and fixings.
From only £210
Gas Cage FAQ
Why do I need to secure my Gas Cylinders?
Health & Safety regulations state that all Gas Cylinders stored on commercial premises which has any kind of public access need to be kept in a secure Cage, Cabinet or Enclosure. It is also advisable to securely store Gas Cylinders when kept at a residential premises to avoid theft or vandalism.
Do your Gas Cylinder Cages, Cabinets and Enclosures conform to the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive?
Yes! All of our Cages, Cabinets and Enclosures conform to the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive. Please refer to our Health and Safety Executive Guidelines section for further information.
What size cage do I need?
You can determine the size of cage that you require by following any of the following methods:
- Refer to the product description for suggested usage.
- Refer to our Cylinder Size Guide to calculate which cage best suits your requirement.
- Use our Gas Cage iDesigner™ program to design, price and order cages to your own specification.
Do I need a Gas Cylinder Cage with painted finish or a galvanised finish?
Cages with a painted finish are best suited for internal use. Cages with a galvanised finish are more suited to withstand the adverse weather conditions of external use. That said a Gas Cylinder Cage with a painted finish can be used outside without a problem but may show signs of surface corrosion.
Can I order a Gas Cylinder Cage or Cabinet in any colour?
Most of our Gas Cylinder Cages and Cabinets are available in a galvanised finish or a whole range of powder coated finishes but please contact us if you have a specific requirement that is not listed on our website. High Security Gas Cylinder Cages are only available in a galvanised finish.
Do you price match?
Yes! We will better the price of any UK delivered equivalent (stocked) product. Please contact us for if you find an item cheaper elsewhere.
What is the cost for delivery?
Delivery to UK mainland is FREE for all of our products. Please contact us for delivery outside of mainland UK.
How easy is it to construct a Gas Cylinder Cage?
Our Gas Cylinder Cages are very easy to construct and depending on the size will take 1 - 2 people between 15 - 45 minutes to build with regular hand tools.
Can the Gas Cylinder Cage / Cabinet be fixed to the ground?
Yes! All of our Static Gas Cylinder Cages and Cabinets come with holes pre-drilled for mounting onto a solid surface (mounting bolts included).
Are your Gas Cylinder Cages and Cabinets supplied with Health & Safety Signage?
Yes! All of our Gas Cylinder Cages and Cabinets are supplied with Health & Safety Signage.
Are cage dimensions quoted internal or external?
Unless otherwise stated, all dimensions quoted are external.
Will you provide a VAT invoice?
Yes! All orders are supplied with a VAT invoice.
Do your prices include VAT?
No. All prices exclude VAT.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- Gas Cylinder Cages (Powder Coated) – Typically next working day.
- Gas Cylinder Cages (Galvanised) – Approx 2 - 4 working days.
- Gas Cylinder Cabinets (Painted Finish) – Approx 5 - 12 working days.
- Gas Cylinder Cabinets (Galvanised Finish) – Approx 5 - 12 working days.
- High Security Gas Cylinder Enclosures – Approx 5 working days.
- (unless otherwise stated in product description)
How will my order be packaged?
Mosts items will arrive palletised. All Cages, Cabinets and Enclosures (unless otherwise stated) will also arrive flat packed.
- Calor - Code of Guidance for the Storage of Full and Empty LPG Cylinders and Cartridges (.pdf)
- Calor - Cylinder Storage Information (.pdf)
- NERC - Guidance to Safe Storage and Installation of Gas Cylinders (.pdf)
- HSE - Drum and Cylinder Handling Guidelines